- Me: Weddle picks it off for a td. 23-6 chargers
- Carl: Wtfffff how did soo much happen while I'm taking a shitttt
- aah aah ron: good morning snorlax
- Girl UNLABELED: good morning Aaaron, regular human
- Girl UNLABELED: YOU'RE EATING
- Girl UNLABELED: OMG
- Girl UNLABELED: YOU SHOULD BE SNORLAX
- Girl UNLABELED: ALSDJFLKSAJDFLASFD
- aah aah ron: LOOOOOOOOL
I miss my brother and Macy =[
BUT! I’m super excited because I’m gonna go see Kid Cudi in concert on Friday in Riverside with Macy and some other homies :)
After that, sleep in Pomona at the AQ house LOL ish. Hang out with Carl and Jay and others hopefully.
Back to Riverside for a quick hangout after? Possibly! We’ll see! :D
- CarlMedel: well im out
- CarlMedel: theres a dance thing
- CarlMedel: so yeah
- CarlMedel: late
- aah aah ron: LOL lates
- CarlMedel: hey bring gum
- CarlMedel: please
- Meebo Message: CarlMedel is offline
- macycastro: i looked downstairs
- macycastro: and those pastry things were calling my name
- macycastro: so i ate those
- aah aah ron: HAHAHAHAHAHA
more jazz hip hop. I have a job interview tomorrow morning, so no searches tonight. Tomorrow though, I’ll be on a mission. On the hunt for more jazz types. Help is greatly appreciated too haha. Good night.
Well what you got?
Count Bass D
Digable Planets (obv)
You probably know what’s up and have most of this anyways haha
Whoaaaa. The girl on House is actually a guy, but not because of surgery! It’s mind boggling.
HOLD THE PHONE WHAT
New concept for blogging (since I rarely blog here anyways)!
I’ll just record things I cook and will take pictures when possible. No pics this time.
Today I made something simple, easy, and healthy. Besides, I was just home alone.
I took the premade and cheese ravioli from Costco, and began boiling it per the directions on the side of the package. However, I removed the ravioli about a minute before al dente, drained the water and lightly sauteed the ravioli on both sides with extra virgin olive oil for about 30 seconds each, making them a bit crispy. I then added the included cheese and herbs on top with some parmesan and a bit of pepper.
Really simple and really easy!